Cumberland County boasts modern state-of-the-art health care facilities:
- Cumberland Regional Health Care Centre, Upper Nappan, NS
- All Saints Hospital, Springhll, NS
- Bayview Memorial Health Care Centre, Advocate, NS
- North Cumberland Memorial Hospital, Pugwash, NS
- South Cumberland Community Care Centre, Parrsboro, NS
- Cumberland Health Authority
The Cumberland Health Authority (CHA) provides health care services in the northern-most part of Nova Scotia. The District's services range from acute to long-term care and include public health, addiction and mental health programs. From five health care facilities and several community-based sites, a total staffing complement of nearly 800 health professionals and support staff provide quality care to Cumberland County's 32,000 citizens.